Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Deborah Lippmann Let's Hear it for the Boy

 Hi! Tonight I have another DL post - this is Let's Hear it for the Boy, a pastel blue creme. I put off trying this forever... idk why! the formula on this is like butter. Really really easy application, definitely a pleasant surprise for a pastel creme :) I'll definitely be bringing it out again soon for spring time. Not ready yet!

  Is it already the middle of January? Can we get some snow please ??


 2 coats -




:)

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite Lippmanns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I can honestly say I only own DL's that are full-on glitters, no cremes like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh LOVE baby blue cremes! I'm still a lippmann virgin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have put it off too, just because I'd fear the formula! Baby blue cremes tend to be... picky! But I am glad the formula is flawless, because it's such a nice and delicate shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and dreamy! And it's even more awesome that the formula is great! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some snow too! We were suppose to get some the other day so I started a fire in the fireplace...waiting.... nothing!!! Oh well. I've been waiting to wear secret periwinkle which looks similar. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete