Sunday, November 25, 2012

O.P.I Goldeneye

       Hi! Long weekend all but over..goes so fast! I haven't picked up too many from the Bond collection...yet. Definitely needed Goldeneye though when I saw it at the grocery store the other day. (why grocery stores sell O.P.I and Sally's doesn't I will never understand. My Wegman's puts out collections quicker than Ulta sometimes lol) This was also my Thanksgiving mani but I'm not sure it was too festive. It's a golden microflakie and opaque in 3 coats for me :) It pays to be neat with these types, veryy difficult clean up. 





:)

What were your picks from Bond? Just this, Skyfall & The Man With The Golden Gun for me so far but I need MORE!


9 comments:

  1. Goldeneye looks amazing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color! I really wanted You Only Live Twice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1- Wegman's is legit....they always have the most current polishes, from Revlon to Sinful to OPI! Love polish shopping there! #2- I have this and love it...it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color! My favorite from the Skyfall Collection! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really nice! The only one I picked up was on her majesty's secret service. Still in my untrieds pile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duh DAAAAH daah... Oh wait, that's "Gold Finger", not "Goldeneye." Nevermind! :P This color is really gorgeous, looks like it will be great for the holidays. I haven't picked up any of these polishes and it is killing me, I love the entire collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I might have to pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Goldeneye it looks amazing on you! I love the whole collection and yes you do need more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some Kroger grocery stores have OPI, but not mine. :( I of course have to have the glitter from this collection, and probably some of the dark shimmers. I don't need this gold because I've got SH Gilded Lily--and the color looks yucky on me. :)

    ReplyDelete