Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ManGlaze ................ Butt Taco.. ?

Happy Wednesday..evening! Accept my apology if the name grosses anyone out.. grosses me out a bit, LOL. I got over it though!!! This is sooo pretty. The same as Lesbi-honest.. PERFECT amazing matte formula! I wouldn't mind having all of the ManGlaze, ever. I'd like to see a ManGlaze Spring collection loool.. maybe that's not their style :)



2 coats.. this is a very wearable orange, so soft!




sooo much shimmer with topcoat! I definitely prefer this one matte though :)



LOL


AHHH I wish I could fast forward to the weekend... !


PS. Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't. 7 days left :)

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Oh god I love ManGlaze so much and I've never even used it because they don't ship to the UK!! I need polishes called Butt Taco :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my most wanted manglazes!! I definitely need to place an order asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Manglaze and their wacky names. That's one I sure wouldn't like to share if someone asked me what I was wearing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, awesome name. It looks gorgeous though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funny polish name lol

    ReplyDelete