Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ulta Mini Haul =)



  Soo glad my Ulta is not close by... nothing ever goes as planned once I get inside! However I did kill some minor lemmings today I've had no luck with so I am happy! Nothing you haven't seen a million times but I thought I would share :)


From L to R: O.P.I - Houston We Have A Purple, Orly - Fowl Play (!!), O.P.I Serena Glam Slam set, & O.P.I- Skull & Glossbones




Grape Set Match & Servin' Up Sparkle..pretties.

Fowl Play!! Why I went to Ulta today... my first flakie!!! FINALLY. 


Doesn't Fowl Play look incredible? Must go try it out~! It's in the Birds of a Feather collection and according to the MUA nail board it's in most of the Ultas now :) I figured it would all be wiped out of the display if they had it so I am a happy camper.





6 comments:

  1. Fowl Play looks ahhhmazing! Really want to see that!
    I know what you mean about going in to Ulta. I almost always walk out with something I had no intention of buying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I want that flakie so bad! I don't own a flakie yet. They are non-existant in shops here :(

    Skull and Glossbones is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie Happy Bday again lovie! It's still your bday here. This flakie is only a temp fix.. lol still need the nfu oh 51...or any layering flakie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, I have Fowl Play too, why am I afraid to try it? I think I'm afraid I will love it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete