Friday, August 26, 2011

CQ ~ Corduroy





Hi guys! The weather is really crazy, hoping everyone in Irene's path is prepared. *clutches NP stash* I am frightened about the flooding on Sunday.. have a job interview at 9am sharp on Monday, haha! Anyway, earthquakes and hurricaines aside.. today I have a pretty teal I picked up at Rite Aid, which is the only place I've seen this brand. I really like this shade a lot, enough to try out some other CQ's. Formula was nice, this is 2 semi thick coats :) It's definitely a dustier teal in person but this was the best my camera could do!


PS ~ Who says ChG fast forward is not shiny?! :)





=)

7 comments:

  1. Love this teal color! Am in virginia-so i'll let you know how the hurricane goes!! HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you! I have this one, and I think I'll wear it a lot this fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be wearing it a lot too, I was sad to remove it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teal is one of my favourite colours ever. I want Teal hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost picked this up at Rite Aid the other day, but wasn't sure if the formula justified the price.

    ReplyDelete